I use Saniderm (They are on instagram you can check them out) to wrap the tattoo after it is completed. There will be blood, plasma, bodily fluids and ink under your wrap this is normal. Do not remove it until 3 Days. Yes you can shower with it. Its not cling wrap !
• When removing gently remove the wrap in the shower on day 3, with unscented dove soap and room temperature water.
• On day 3 gently remove wrap and gently wash the tattoo. After 15-20 mins once completely dry, apply a thin layer of Unscented lotion provided 2-3 times daily.
Do not randomly touch the new tattoo ( the new open wound ) without washing your hands.
• DO NOT USE OIL BASED PRODUCT EG. BABY OIL, OLIVE OIL, VASELINE ETC !!!!!!
• NO swimming pools, baths, hot showers or hot tubs. Keep showers quick.
• NO working out or activity that causes sweating.
• Avoid direct sunlight, this will cause your tattoo to fade.
• Your tattoo will begin to scab and itch. DO NOT peel scabs or scratch your tattoo. This will damage and spoil your tattoo.
• Avoid wearing abrasive clothing or jewelry over your tattoo.
• It can take 6 – 8 weeks for your tattoo to heal completely.